Arm Marathon Foundation organizes a number of running events in Armenia throughout the year.Yerevan Spring Run is the first event of the year on April, 2023, opening the running season. What is important to know about the run:
- fully charity event, all profit of the event will go "Armenian Mothers" charity NGO
- aimed to promote healthy lifestyle
- aimed to promote sports tourism
- open to runners with all abilities, distances from 1km for kids to 10km
- measured by professional timing equipment.
Yerevan Spring Run at a glance
Yerevan Spring Run is a charity running event organized in Yerevan at the end of April - beginning of May. Organizers of the event include the Arm Marathon Foundation, TriClub Yerevan, Yerevan City Administration. This year our charity partner is "Armenian Mothers" Charity NGO. All proceeds from runners' registration will be directed to charity cause
Yerevan Spring Run is organized in one of the most beautiful parts of Yerevan, Hrazdan River Gorge. 5km, 10km and Relay runs are measured with precise timing equipment.
The event is open to runners of all abilities, they can choose from one of the four distances:
- 1km kids run - for children up to 12 years old (children under 7 years must be accompanied by parents)
- 5km - for runners 13 years old and older
- 10km - for runners 16 years old and older
- 4*2,5km Relay run - team run, for runners 13 years old and older
Yerevan Spring Run is organized within the city limits of Yerevan, along the Hrazdan River gorge. Altitude of the race is between 970 and 1050 meters.
- 1km – for participants up to 12 years old. Children younger than 7 years old must be accompanied by parents.
- 5 km – for participants 13 years old and older
- 10km – for participants 16 years old and older
- 4*2,5km relay – for participant 13 years older and older
For age limitation and age group award purposes participant’s age is determined as of December 31, 2023.
REGISTRATION & ENTRY FEES
|Distance||Before April 28, 2023||April 29, 2023 (EXPO)|
Starting package includes the race number with the timing chip.
Entry fees are non-refundable. Participant and distance changes are possible no later April 28, 2023. For changes to smaller distances participation fee difference is not refundable. For changes to longer distances participation fee difference must be paid at the EXPO, or to the bank account of Arm Marathon Foundation. For changes and inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Race Pack pick up will happen on April 29, 2023, 11:00 – 19:00. Location TBD. Participants must present a valid ID (passport) to receive their racing packs.
Start, Course, and finish
- Start Date: April 30, 2023.
- Hrazdan River Gorge, near Florence Restaurant, Yerevan, Armenia. Finish and Start location are the same.
- Official Route of the races go along the gorge of Hrazdan river.
Water station is located at a 5km point for the 10km race. Stations serve only water. Medical Aid is available at the Start/Finish area.
Rules and regulations
APRIL 29, 2023 – EXPO and Race pack pickup
11:00–19:00 — EXPO open hours: race pack pickup by registered participants
April 30, 2023 – RACE DAY
Start — Hrazdan River Gorge (near restaurant Florence)
9:00 — Starting area open
09:30-09:45 — Warm-up
10:00 — Start of kids run
10:30 — Start of 5km run
11:30 — Start of 10km run and 4*2,5km relay
13:00 — Distance closing
13:00 — Winner awards
13:30 — Closing of starting area
IMPORTANT: To receive the racing pack participants must present a valid ID. For underage participants one of the parents must be present and sign a written agreement.
Yerevan Spring Run supports “Armenian Mothers” Charity NGO.
"Armenian Mothers" Charitable NGO has been supporting children with disabilities and their families since 2012 by providing rehabilitation therapies, special property and equipment. The organization also implements various social programs, supporting mothers in vulnerable families with children having disabilities to obtain a profession and necessary items, creating an opportunity to provide them with employment and a stable income.
The Yerevan Spring Run team thanks you for your interest to volunteer in the upcoming race. Let’s make this event a real celebration for athletes, residents and visitors of Yerevan!
Every large and small sports event needs volunteers to make it happen, volunteers' contribution is priceless. Our race is no exception, we count on many volunteers to help Yerevan Spring Run happen.
If you are friendly and responsible, if you like helping people, and support a healthy lifestyle — join us as a volunteer!
Based on our experience of previous years we see that many of our volunteers get inspired and run our follow-up races! If you are already into sports but cannot participate in the race this year for some reason, join as a volunteer — you know better than anyone else how important it is to get timely help, a cup of water or a well-deserved medal at the finish line!
Each volunteer will receive a volunteer certificate.
To become a volunteer of Yerevan Spring Run, join our Volunteer community on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/939256272779286
Yerevan Spring Run is organized by the Arm Marathon foundation, Triclub multisport club, Armenian mothers NGO, Yerevan City's administration.
Our organizational team consists of professional sport event organizers, who are also enthusiasts of cyclical sports and especially running. We love running – this is probably the most important thing about us and we want our city and country to love it as much as we do.
We also want to make our events meaningful in many ways:
1) we strive to bring the most professionalism to our events with precise routes, timing equipment and fair sportsmanship available to all participants
2) we want to help those in need, all our events have a charity component in them.
3) we want to bring more tourists to Armenia by offering exceptional service, through world class event organization and management.